Fowl Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important announcement!

2 posters

Go down

Important announcement! Empty Important announcement!

Post  Isilidur Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 am

I am an idiot! I listed my PSN as Isilidur, when i forgot, it's spelled Issilidur. I use both for various different things, just send a request to issilidur with two S's and all will be right with the world once more. Sorry for being a stooge, guys!
Isilidur
Isilidur
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Important announcement! Empty Re: Important announcement!

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 6:03 am

As the three days of death, destruction, and evil comes to a close, I looked towards the sky as it opened. An angel of unremarkable beauty slowly flew away from that opening, a scroll in her hands. She landed in front of me and read from upon the scroll, "It is issilidur with two S's. Not just one." I fell to the ground and wept, for I knew that the world will be right again.

XD Good thing you caught that before we started adding people Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fowlcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilidur Sun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

What can I say, I love barely avoiding catastrophic apocalyptic scenarios based on misspellings. yeah though, nice that PSN's back up, now where do we claim our corporate forgiveness cheese?
Isilidur
Isilidur
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Hopefully by May 31st when they said it'll be up. oh I got a cool story about gamestop.

I went up there and traded: Borderlands, Playstation move bundle (the one with the wand eye and game) BFBC2, charger for the move, and the sharpshooter. They know me up there so they were cool with letting me do the trade in 10 minutes to closing. The lady who works there actually bought the sharpshooter, with cold hard cash, for 30. Trade in value for the sharpshooter: 12. I made me a profit!

Oh and I got 93 bucks from the trade ins as well. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fowlcompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum